Monday, August 2, 2010

Petit Four

Can you tell that I'm on a diet?  The only things I'm posting photographs of are desserts. Yikes.  This diet is apparently frying my brain.  But, I must.  I finish school in just a few weeks, and if I want to be competitive auditioning, I have to be in great shape.  Not that I advocate being anorexic- I don't.  I don't at all.  That's not a good thing.  However, being physically fit and able to do the kind of strenuous things a person must as an actor is a delightfully good thing.  Oh, by the way, dear readers, my main career is that I'm an actor.  Who currently just loves staring at desserts, like these ones, also from Little Italy.

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

Like this?  Take a look at Sneaky.  I think you'll enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment