Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Smart

Smart Cars are fabulous.  At least, I think so.  I don't really like cars- and in an urban situation, I cannot figure out for the life of me why on earth you  would ever want to drive one.  Public transportation in New York is generally pretty great, and a million times cheaper and faster than driving a car.  It is so incredibly easy, environmentally friendly and cheap, that I feel like if it was implemented everywhere, our world would be an even lovelier place than it already is.  Not that I have anything against driving a Hummer, or an SUV or anything.  My boyfriend used to drive a truck, my dad has a truck, and my mom uses a small SUV.  A lot of places, you need a car.  And I can understand loving the feeling of driving a big car on the road.  But, in a city, I think that, if you must drive, a Smart Car makes total sense.  

What doesn't make sense is that this Smart Car was... in the middle of Madison Square Park. Umm...

Like this?  Take a look at The Little Ship for a slightly more miniature means of transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment