Monday, August 9, 2010

Post Boxes

This was such a neat post office. I found myself having to pay my electricity bill, and entered the little old post office in the center of town.  No one else was there, which gave me ample time to look at the multiple different styles of old post boxes present in the building.  I just think they look lovely- they almost hark back to a time when the mail was delivered by horse.  Well, they aren't that old, but they sure look cool.

New Canaan, Connecticut, USA

Like this?  Take a look at Window Shopping.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post boxes so so much!!

    I have recently started a film project!! you can participate too if you want to :)

    http://more-analog.blogspot.com/

    have a lovely week!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks!

    I think that film project is a fantastic idea! I'd love to participate. I'll have to decide what photograph I'd want you to feature.... I'll figure that out within a few days.

    Thanks for the offer! I hope you have a lovely week as well XD

    ReplyDelete