Monday, August 30, 2010

My Man


This is Daniel Garrison.  He is pretty much the best boyfriend ever.  What do I mean by that?  He's the kind of boyfriend who buys me roses for no particular reason whatsoever.  He dips me when we kiss sometimes because he feels like it.  Chairs at tables?  Pulls them out for me.  Doors?  Opens them for me.  Back rubs?  Gives me them.  Love?  Well, he seems to have an endless supply of it that he sends my way.  I will never know quite what I did to deserve him, but I will always be glad that I did it.  Just a few days ago I left New York to visit my parents.  On Wednesday, I'll be leaving here to go start my new job in New Jersey.  We won't be able to see one another every day like we are used to, and that kind of sucks, but we both have to pursue our careers.  Plus, I'll be back in Brooklyn in November. 

 

Hooray!

Austin, Texas, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment