Thursday, August 12, 2010

Profiled Roses

Way too many of the posts on this blog are devoted to roses, really. If it ever starts to get obnoxious... please tell me.  I don't want to bore you.  I don't think that I could ever get bored with roses, however, which is why they keep popping up here.  All colors of roses make me happy: pink, red, orange, white black.  If there is a rose in my day, it is a great day.  Danny has taken to buying me a deep red rose when I've had a bad day, or sometimes just because, and I find it to be the most charming thing in the world.  He's so fantastic, I don't know what I've ever done to deserve his wonderfulness, or to view the beauty of a rose in bloom.  Our world is so lovely, it amazes me sometimes.  

New Canaan, Connecticut, USA

Like this?  Take a look at another pink rose in Pink Is Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment