Saturday, September 24, 2011

Roll with the Punches

Sometimes Danny and I like to fool around and take photographs of ourselves doing martial arts type things.  He is way better than I am- my form is sloppy.  I'm new, so I can't expect to have perfect form, of course.  If I was flawless right off the bat, that would be a tad bit unbelievable.  We were just being silly here.  None of these turned out anywhere near as cool-looking as I had hoped... but it was so fun.  Actually, that is a lie.  Danny looks cool.   The fun part wasn't a lie, though, we had fun, for sure!

I think I look a bit ridiculous, trying to be all athletic in my miniskirt, attempting to keep my balance instead of tumbling down the hill, but I love it.  We are in the same park that contained the "duck pond" from Thursday's post, on a hill, in front of a winding path and a bunch of rocks, which, incidentally, turns out to be the best place to impose justice upon the air in the form of punches and kicks that hit nothing but air.

Enjoy.  We did!








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment