Sunday, August 8, 2010

Berries of Blue

I somehow keep finding myself taking photographs at the Union Square Greenmarket.  It's probably because I walk through it a few times a week, but it also might be because the place is just inspiring.  Union Square Park is lovely anyway, but fill it with fresh fruit, vegetables, baked goods, meats, wines and flowers, and it becomes a place of magic that tourists never think of when they visit New York City.  This city is so comfy, I associate it with tiny coffee shops with thick velvet curtains, farmers markets. tiny theatres and parks full of flowers, rather than the hustle and bustle of the traffic in the Lincoln Tunnel, or the lights in Times Square.  I just wish that everyone who visited this city took the time to go other places than just the "tourist area" in central Manhattan... and maybe eat some blueberries.

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

Like this?  Take a bite into some Budding Berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment