Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photographer Feature: Ari Morales


No, these photographs were not taken by me.  They were taken of me!  

I needed some new and exciting headshots for my main career (acting) and had them done while Danny and I were on vacation in Austin last week.  The photographer is this wonderful guy named Ari Morales. His work is just stunning- I've been impressed at every turn.  I was so glad that he wanted to work with me.  



Please check out more of his work at http://www.arimorales.com/

Austin, Texas, USA

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! Your photographer did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I thought so too. He was so nice, and fun to work with as well. I went into the meeting with him wanting headshots, and came out with those, and a lot of other stuff. He does a lot of fashion photography, and promotional pictures for rockers since he works out of Austin. So, I knew they would be a little but more edgy than what I was used to. I'm quite pleased with them.

    Thanks for commenting, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lenny!

    YOU'RE Gorgeous!

    PS. I've loved a lot of your blog posts lately. It always makes me so happy. I'll be thinking about you from Beach Haven, and I'll let you know all the gossip :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are gorgeous, as is the model

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! The model is me :)

    Thanks for the nice comment Anonymous lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! photo booth

    ReplyDelete
  8. After all, it is important to have at least one really great family picture at least once a year that parents can proudly display at home or even in their offices. professional headshots

    ReplyDelete