Friday, July 9, 2010

On Broadway

My biggest dream in life is to be on Broadway.  Though I have this photography blog, this a hobby.  My profession is actually acting.  I have wanted to be an actress since I was a little girl- my family would always have to stop me from singing Disney Princess songs in the middle of the night, or watch my five hour long sagas performed with my Barbies or dinosaurs.  So, I was incredibly joyous three years ago, when I moved to New York for school, to learn that I would be living on Broadway!  Of course, Broadway is a massive street that runs the entire length of Manhattan..... this sign, with the lovely flower basket, is on the intersection of 23rd St and Broadway.

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

If you liked this, take a look at Back Alley of Comfort.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily! I love this pic!! Great shot! You should check out my blog and subscribe! I just posted some of the photos from my recent visit. I'm hoping to keep it going now that I just put so much work into the overall look of my page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bianca! I love the new look of your site. The header is especially cool. And I'm flattered to be in some of your pics that you posted :)

    Fourth of July was really fun.

    I'll make sure to link your site!

    ReplyDelete