Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Warmth

So, I know that I posted that "Autumn Falling" blurb a few days ago, but this fall has actually been very warm so far.  It's been in the 70's (Fahrenheit) all week long, and it is supposed to be for about another week.  Now, I'm not griping- as a matter of fact, I'm pretty happy about it.  The flowers are still blooming, the beach is still usable for sunbathing and swimming purposes, and I can still wear sandals and sundresses.  But, pumpkin flavored/ scented things are appropriate.  It's the best of both worlds.

Here are some phone photographs I've taken lately to chronicle this unusually warm early Autumn.

 Cheers to a few more warmer days before we descend into another winter blizzard-pocalypse.









Manhattan and Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment