Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Marry Me a Little


Amanda,
Une seule pour laquelle je suis fait. 
Je t'amais, je t'aime, et je t'aimerai
Will you marry me?
Damion

Amanda,
The one for whom I was made.
I have loved you, I love you, and I will always love you
Will you marry me?
Damion

Danny and I were eating a light dinner in Central Park a few weeks ago when we saw this plaquard on our bench.  Many benches in parks around the city have little dedications like this, but few are as charming as this one.  As we both let out a resounding "awwwwwww," I reached into my bag for the camera.  

All I can hope is that Damion won over his Amanda with this charming way of proposing.  Oh, and that he's a nice guy.  However, I feel like the kind of man who would do something this romantic would be a kind fella.  I picture them living in some beautiful apartment togeter, utterly happy.  Never mind that in my vision, they also look exactly like James Marsden and Amy Adams in Enchanted.

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment