Friday, January 21, 2011

Inspiration Fridays: Keep Calm

Keep Calm and Carry On... 
that famous saying with the equally famous poster.

Lately, in this age of memes about everything, new and much more entertaining versions of this theme have been coming out.  Some meme websites are just idiotic, and unfunny, whereas others are fantastic.  The people who like Keep Calm and Carry On have been a bit creative.  Some that you find out there are totally dumb, but there are some good ones if you sort through the innocuous fluff.
Here are some of my personal favourites.















Most of these were lovingly ripped from http://keep-calm-and.tumblr.com and Google Images.
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. Love these, especially "Freak out and Call Mom"! I'll bet Danny likes the one about Batman. Well done! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Mom! I get a kick out of that one too. And yes, Danny loved the one about Batman. He read the post after I read your comment actually, and when he laughed at the Batman one, I laughed out loud.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those posters, especially the "Keep calm and eat cupcakes" which is just fab! :)

    Amélie
    http://www.sogirlyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave - Keep Calm & Fake A British Accent.

    I love it..!

    FJM

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are quite funny! Lol! I love the Cupcakes one, the British accent one, and the call batman! LOL! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like the post so much :)

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! very funny and inspired

    ReplyDelete