Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Otter Frolic


Remember how I said that I was utterly fascinted by the sea lions at Sea World?  And how I thought that I would be fascinated  by the otters, not the sea lions?  Well, let me clarify that this does not mean that I wasn't fascinated by the otters.  They were delightfully charming!  So little, cute and furry.  We were watching one play in the pool of water, and I took this photograph without realizing that the other one was even there- it was just a quick shot with the camera reflecting so much sunlight that I couldn't see the screen, and was too lazy to actually use the viewfinder.  Unfortunately, we didn't get to stare at them, and watch them frolic too long, because their habitat was being cleaned, and they were moved.  But, they were fun while it lasted!

San Antonio, Texas, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment