Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Little Pony

 
 

My Little Pony was one of my absolute favourite TV shows as a kid.  I watched it whenever possible.  I was one of those children who would wake up at like 6AM, hours before I actually had to be up for school, just so that I could watch some of my morning cartoons.  Scooby Doo, Princess Guinevere and the Jewel Riders, The Smurfs, and a few other classics aired really early in the morning like that.  One of those other classics was My Little Pony.

I also had a bunch of the toys.  I wasn't a spoiled rotten kid- it was just one of my preferred types of play. Pony parades occurred every few days.  I'd make my parents and friends sit and watched as I moved them around a room, one by one, while singing little songs.  It was silly, but I loved it.  And I wonder how on earth I turned out to be an actress......

This i one of those little toys from my childhood, posing in my parents' gardens in early September.

West Grove, Pennsylvania, USA

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment