Monday, April 18, 2011

Bowery Be Bop

The Bowery, which is actually a street and the name of an area, used to be the dregs of New York.  Seedy, unsafe, you know.  All that kind of stuff that gentrified people don't like.  Murders, dives, etc.  Now, it's nice.  There are classy clubs.  Theatres.  Things like that.

Oh, and there are flowers.  Lots, and lots of flowers.  I mean, it's spring- everything is in bloom.

And, it's beautiful.



By the way... I know I've been doing a lot of neighborhood specific posts lately.  How are you enjoying it?  To me, it's an easy way to chronicle the photographs and keep a post focused on one topic.  But, I also know it's a bit different from what I was doing before.  I am happy with it, but I would love your feedback.  As always, feel free to leave me comments here or on Facebook, or send me an email.  

Thank you so much!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment