Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wellies

I decided I would stick with the fun and funky character of the last post and let you enjoy some nice wellies!  For those of you 'Muricans like me out there, wellies are rain boots.  And they are so delightful.  What can be better than sloshing through puddles on a rainy day without the fear of wetting your socks?  Well, lots of things, but that is rather nice.  These ones were on sale at Camden Market.

Camden, London, England, UK

If you think this is rad, then you will love Ello Puppets.

3 comments:

  1. I love them! They are so bright and cheery! I also love wellies and have two pairs and one pair that leaks :) You need them when you work with horses and why not wear cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW hope you were wearing sunglasses while browsing these wellies, my kids love their lightning mcqueen ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wellies too! I wish I had bought a pair of these ones.

    Thanks for the nice comments, both of you :)

    ReplyDelete