Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Beach Haven Sunrise









For the past two monthes, I have been living in Beach Haven, New Jersey.  It's a pretty little town- mostly a summer resort.  My grandparents have a house there, and a lot of my favourite childhood memories are associated with this place.  This time, I was there working at Surflight Theatre, an amazing regional theatre that I have worked at before as an intern. 
One thing that's wonderful about working at Surflight... it's two blocks away from the beach.  If the working hours were shorter, I would have been on the beach all of the time.  As it was, I worked crazy long hours, but I made sure to get on the beach at least once every few days.  Often, this was at night.  Sometimes, though, I went early in the morning.  

These photos were taken from the end of my grandparents' block, around 8AM on a glorious and warm September morning.

Beach Haven, New Jersey, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment