Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bagels and Coffee at the Shack








So, I know that this is kind of an unusual post for me.  I mean, coffee and bagels?  That was the coolest thing that I could think of to put on my blog?  Really now?

Well, no, it's not the coolest thing, but it's what I felt like putting here.  I've been trying so hard to cater to readers on this thing... and frankly, it wore me out.  I don't have very many readers- the ones I have seem to be fairly loyal, but it got to the point where I was sometimes getting less than fifty page hits a day, so I tried to ask you guys what you wanted.  And, well, no one talked to me.  I had this poll on the side bar for like two weeks, and got four answers.  One of them was me.  

This is NOT meant to be a rant about sucky readers- you guys rock!  Really, you do.  What I realized, which is my point, is that my posts are the most successful when I post what I want to post, not what I think you want me to post.  Y'all started reading this cause, I don't know, I take cool pictures or you think I'm funny or quirky or clever, or something.  I don't know.  In any case, seriously, thank you for reading and being amazing.

So, YES.  This post is about coffee.  And bagels.  And... orange juice.  In Beach Haven, there's this nifty little shack that sells all of the above plus muffins danishes sandwichesetc.... It's great.  The best part?  Building is hot pink.  Hilarious.  Danny and I were sitting, enjoying a late breakfast one morning, and, you know me, zhoop!  Out came the camera.  It was nummy.

Beach Haven, New Jersey, USA 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment