Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dainty Little Things

The original Anthropologie store in Philadelphia is absolutely worth a trip.  If you find yourself in or around the City of Brotherly Love in the near future... go.  Just, go.  It's beautiful!  All Anthropologie stores are very well designed.  They sell lovely products, and show them off on vintage and antique furniture, using cute little tags and signs to advertise the price and name.  

The original store is particularly good though.  It's in a lovely old building just on the corner of Rittenhouse Square, near a bunch of little French Bistros and such.  There is a winding spiral staircase with what used to be a big grand fireplace on a landing from the stairs.  Gorgeous.

I'm basically obsessed with this company.  If I could fill my wardrobe and apartment with their goods, I would in a heartbeat.  In the meantime, I am content to enjoy their sale racks and photograph their home goods!  

While at the store in Philly, I did pick up a stunning black floral apron from their sale rack... for only $20!  It was very exciting.  My sister bought the little bunny dish in this first photograph... I think it was about $10.  So, they do have cheap things.  You just have to dig a bit.  But, everything is fantastic.


Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. I love that store! It's so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much too! And Jessi, if you are ever in Philadelphia, definitely go. It's so pretty. I don't do it justice.

    ReplyDelete