Monday, November 22, 2010

The Mighty Monarch










Ooh, pretty butterflies on butterfly bushes.  

I definitely walked all over a person's lawn while taking these photos, but this sight was too gorgeous to resist.  Tresspassing has to happen sometimes, when beautiful photos are on the line!

These are definitely old at this point... I took them in mid-September, which doesn't feel like very long ago, but was actually two monthes ago.  Wow, time flies.  This blog is almost a year old!  Ridiculous.

ALSO.  Kudos to all of you who caught the Venture Bros. reference in the title.  I'm so excited for the season 4.5 finale it's preposterous.  For those of you who haven't ever watched the show, check it out.  It's a bit of Adult Swim brilliance wrapped up in more cultural references than South Park and The Simpsons put together.  But, like, seriously.  Venture Bros and Archer on FX have replaced the aforementioned as the funniest shows on TV, in my opinion.  If you value my opinion, you should check them out...

"Butterfly kisses.  I learned them in prison."

Beach Haven, New Jersey, USA

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. Photoshop rocks:)

    smiles from Pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Photoshop does rock!

    However... I didn't use Photoshop on any of these. I did a slight light modification using iPhoto, and a tiny bit of cropping, but that's it. No heavy editing here :)

    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete