Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Longwood Gardens Part 3

I'm actually posting this when I said I would!  Yay!

I'm acting responsible... does this make me a real adult?  Maybe.  In any case, please, enjoy the remainder of the good photographs (I try not to share the bad ones) from my trip to Longwood Gardens!!



I'm not going to lie- I don't think that these are my strongest photographs ever.  They're kind of mediocre by my standards.  But, I figured that I would share them regardless because the subject matter is pretty neat.

Plus... nothing can bring me down today!  Things in my life are going amazingly well.  Today, I joined Actor's Equity Association- the stage actor's union.  I couldn't be happier about it.  Well, actually, the one thing that does make me even happier is Danny's pending Off-Broadway debut!  He did the lighting design for O Night Divine, which is being performed at The Theatre at St. Peters in New York.  It opens tomorrow, and I'm rushing up to the city for the opening after my matinee of The Surflight Holiday Spectacular at Surflight Theatre in Beach Haven, New Jersey tomorrow.  Basically, both of our careers seem to be hitting the beginning of a high point.  And life just feels fantastic!  So, if my photographs today are sub-par... at least my life isn't, right?

Happy days to everyone.  Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times for your readership!

If you are anywhere near Beach Haven... come see The Surflight Holiday Spectacular!
And, if you are in New York City... go see O Night Divine!

If you aren't near either one, you still rock.  Like me on Facebook, I got a NEW PAGE. (If you click on the words it will take you there.  Or you can just "like" me on the sidebar)

But seriously everyone, this blog would be nothing without my awesome readers.  Thank you so much.

Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments: