Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photographer Feature: Mariana Vily

My name is Mariana, and I'm an actress born and bred in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I met Emily on a short trip to New York I made this year. 

I take lots of photographs, so picking just 3 was complicated. I'm always thinking of creating an album on Flickr, but then for some reason I never do. 

So, sorry, no website :S.


The Beach
 This is in Montevideo, Uruguay. This specific neighbourhood is called Pocitos. The city is on the coast of the river diving Argentina and Uruguay.


 Flatiron
 This is the reflection of the buildings surrounding Madison Square Park on the fountain. I took this one this year, I think in early July.


 Ville Lumiere
 I took this one on my first trip to Paris. I'd walked all the way from the courtyard of the Louvre through the Tuileries gardens till I got there. Along the way you see way too many statues, the 2 triumph archs, the Eiffel tower and Cleopatra's needle. So the whole effect, to me at least, was pretty moving and overwhelming.


Montevideo, Uruguay
Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
Paris, France

No comments:

Post a Comment