Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

So I definitely planned, initially, to post this on Friday, since it is basically an inspiration post, and I usually do those on Fridays.  Then, I planned to put this up yesterday, since it was Christmas.  But, I didn't do it.  I just didn't write it.  I collected a bunch of photos and stuff, but I didn't put this together.  However, that's okay, because tonight is the seventh night of Hanukkah, and I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday, so HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Here are some holiday photos, none of which are mine, or belong to anyone I know.  I know that I put out an appeal to my readers for their Christmas photos through my Facebook page, but only one person sent them to me, and it was a very good friend whom I specifically asked.  Since this time, I have realized that I somehow managed to set my wall posts on my blog's page and my personal Facebook page to "Only me".  If you couldn't already guess, which I'm guessing you could, since you're probably pretty smart, that means that no one could see any of my posts but... me.  This has been going on for about a week, and I'm not sure how or why it happened, but I'm working on fixing it.  In the meantime, I have to remember to manually configure my posts to not be for just me.  Because, what in god's name is the point of posting on Facebook if you don't want people to see it.  Online photo storage?  Please.  

Anyway, Merry Late Christmas, Happy Current Hanukkah, Yay for belated yule, that Kwanzaa thing, and have a great day, kids.  













No comments:

Post a Comment