Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Camoflauge


My new toy.


Danny's mother sent me an Amazon gift card for Christmas, which reminded me of the Amazon gift card she had given me for my birthday.  I had completely forgotten about it!  So, I did something I had been wanting to do for a bit of time now- I bought myself a Holga.  It's so rad. I got the Commando model from the Holgawood collection because, if I could get a Holga in a funky print instead of something normal, why not?  Also, this will make me more stealthy at taking candids, right?  It'll blend into my face?


I haven't even played with it yet.  Because my building is crap about receiving packages, I had it delivered to work, and I took it out of the package this morning when I arrived.  I'm planning to buy film for it tonight and go to town this weekend.  Then, I'll have three rolls of film to develop! One from my new camo baby, one from my popcam, and a forgotten underwater disposable from this past summer.

I'm feeling so excited about photography right now.  So happy about this.


Travel and Toile's second birthday is in two days, and this increased focus on analog seems appropriate.

Have a lovely day, everyone!

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment