Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's After Christmas, So I Thought I'd Share ThanksgivingPhotos

Better late than never!

Here's a small glimpse into Buck Family Thanksgiving 2011. There are no photographs of the dinner, so you would never know that my Grammy, the glorious Jean Hilegass, my Grampop, the marvelous Jack Hillegass, and my great aunt and uncle the delightful Don Hunsberger and positively great Polly Hunsberger were in attendance. So, sorry, guys. You were there. I saw you. It was real. We had fun. You'll be in more photographs in the future, I promise. I meant to chronicle this event and then... wait... is that pie? Sweet potatoes? GREEN BEANS? Oh my god you made green bean casserole and there is cranberry sauce?

You get the idea.

The people you DO see are my mom, the just fabulous Joan Buck, my dad, the tiggerific Bob Buck, my sister, the adorable Julianna, and Danny. He's that guy I date. Dashing, devastatingly wonderful Danny. ...Oh, and me. I'm the one with the horse dress.

Happy Holidays.























West Grove, Pennsylvania, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment