Friday, December 23, 2011

For All the General Hookers


The title sounds ridiculous, but it's based off of a sign in Boston.  Not just in Boston, but right in front of the Massachusetts State House.  There is an entrance to the building called the General Hooker Entrance.  Now, I know that this is probably named after a great war general whose last name unfortunately happened to be Hooker.  Bless him.  I'm sure he was a great general, I mean, he got something in the Capitol named after him. But... that's just hilarious.  I'm an adult, but hooker means hooker.  I just can't help imagining an entrance with a line of prostitutes who are pretty standard.  General Hookers.

Welcome to my posts about Boston.







Most of them will have far more photos.  But, I felt that this was appropriate for today.

Christmas is in two days!  Whee!  I'm in Texas.

Boston, Massachusetts, USA




2 comments: