Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I've Been Lazy, But I Have Coffee and Danny


Ok, no.  I haven't been lazy. I've been busy.  The past few days have been busy.  I have one more week of work pre-winter vacation, during which I shall be enjoying the Christmas holiday in Texas, and work has been busy.  It's been good, but it's been busy.  Lots of stuff occurring.  So, I haven't written a post in a few days.  Since Saturday, to be exact.  Sorry about that, kiddos.  I know you anxiously await my posts, and can't even consider beginning your day without them.  I get it, I feel the same way.  But real-world life has been taking precedence.  Yes, everything I just said was sarcastic.  If you can't exist without my blog in your life, maybe you should talk to someone about this, or, perhaps, I am a much more engaging content writer than I have ever dreamed I could be.  However, I'm guessing it's option A.

I finally have my Danny back in the evenings!  The show he was the light-board operator for closed about a week ago, and this past week, he was working similar hours to mine.  A.k.a. those hours that happen during daylight, instead of post-6pm.  This week, he has off, and he begins a new job on Monday that will also be during daylight hours, mostly.  Really, it sounds as if it will be during whatever hours he pleases, so long as they aren't during hours that the show isn't in progress.  The best part about this- we get to hang out!  We get to see each other in a state other than sleeping!  It's exciting!  Yay!  We've been doing crazy things like going to see Immortals 3D, and a production of Shakespeare's King John at the studio where I work, having fancy dinners out, training at the martial arts school together, and sitting on the couch eating cereal and playing video games.  It's been rad.

Today, he even met me for lunch!  It's so nice to actually have time to spend with one another.

Here are some photographs from our lunch.  I took these with my phone, hurriedly, because I realized I had no photo fodder for a post today.  Womp.  They aren't great photographs, and frankly, lunch wasn't spectacular either.  We went to a diner near my work and it was, meh, mediocre.  Our omelettes were small.  But, there was decent waiter service and the coffee was bottomless. That was nice.  Time together was the nicest!  Huzzah for that.


Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA




No comments:

Post a Comment