Thursday, December 22, 2011

Brooklyn in 30 Minutes

Here it is!  I promised it yesterday, and I know you've been waiting on the edge of your seat since then.  I mean, look at you, almost falling off your seat.  You're so awesome.  But, snarkiness aside, I'm seriously excited about this one.  Even if you aren't, I hope that after seeing this, maybe you'll be excited!  Because, these are some nifty pics right here!  At least, I think they're nifty.  Then again, I took them.  I'm biased.  If I didn't think they were nifty, I wouldn't have put them here.  I would have looked, said something along the lines of "Oh sweet zombie Jesus!" deleted these sorry excuses for bad artistic something-or-other, cringed, cried, snuggled with a teddy bear for a few hours in a desperate attempt to regain clarity, and gone on with my day.  It would have been fine.  However, I didn't, so I think that it's safe to assume that something went right here.  Maybe not all of the things; but, something.

These photographs were taken during a 30 minute walk from Carroll Gardens down to South Slope.  I don't remember exactly what blocks I walked.  It was October.  My memory is good, but not quite that amazing.  I wish that it was.  I'd be some sort of wicked supercriminal by down, drowning in my own dollars, donating most of these dollars to the poor, and using the rest to travel the world.  When I used wicked, I meant it like "cool" rather than "nefarious," which should give you a good indication of what I'm posting about tomorrow... (hint: Boston.  I'm posting about Boston.)

Like with yesterday's post (photo essay?) I'm always impressed with how many different sights I can see in half an hour in this city.  It's incredible.  This place rocks.  BK For LYFE...

I didn't pull that off.  Hey, I tried.  Swag points for me?

Here are some photos. Yay.







































Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA




PS.  As this posts, I'll be going through security to get on a plane, to go to Texas for Christmas!  I'll probably be getting frisked.  Just imagine, as you read this, an uncomfortable security agent with a straight face might be touching me inappropriately to search me for explosives, drugs, and/ or exotic animals.  

Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment