Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fast


My old computer took more than three hours to upload 150 photos.  I just uploaded over 3,000 in less than five minutes.  Oh my god.  This thing is fast.  

Here's a sampling of some of my work from over the past many monthes.  I've been almost exclusively been posting phone shots since September, since getting pictures off of my digital camera has been excruciating.  Taking photographs with my digital camera hasn't been rewarding, since I know that they will sit on that memory stick, untouched, unshared, and unedited.  So, I haven't been doing it.

I also noticed, while I was going through these, that I'm starting to develop a style.  That's kind of neat.  Now I have to start to expand, break, tweak, and just generally make it better.

A world of possibility has just been opened.  I'm so happy.

Enjoy!




















West Grove, Pennsylvania, USA
Manhattan and Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
Ellicot City, Maryland, USA
Boston, Massachusetts, USA




No comments:

Post a Comment