Friday, December 9, 2011

Inspiration Fridays: Puppies


I love dogs.  I have never had a dog.  We want one- badly.  However, we don't have the time, or, frankly, money to adequately care for one.  I haven't even mentioned space.  Danny and I live in a very nicely sized one-bedroom apartment, but, it is still a one-bedroom.  We don't have a yard.  There's also that little matter of how I want to go to graduate school in another country sometime within the next five to ten years.  Taking a pup across the Atlantic isn't as feasible as I wish that it could be.  Thus, no puppy.  

In the meantime, I will ogle everyone else's puppies.  I disintegrate into meaningless baby-talk babble and grin like a total idiot.  Most importantly, though, I love ever minute of my descent from sentience to smiles.

Puppies are great.  I particularly love ones that look like wolves.  Specifically, any dog with some husky or shiba inu in the mix is a big winner in my book.  These ones are adorable, and inspiring.  If happiness, the happiness we derive from looking at these precious little furballs can exist, there is definitely hope for the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment