Saturday, April 7, 2012

Inspiration Fridays Part Deux: Favourite Awkward Animals

I'm inspired by even more things, so I decided to post two Inspiration Fridays posts this week.

This post is about some of my favourite animals.  Why are they my favourites?  Because they make no sense.  These animals don't seem like they could possibly be real but, they most certainly are.  This makes them extraordinarily loveable.  It's almost as if they are fantasy creatures, but they aren't.  

Yes, I'm perfectly aware that it's Saturday, but, this deer has fangs.

That, my friends, is a Chinese Water Deer.  They really do have fangs (tusks).



This is a Highland Cow.




This is an Angora Rabbit.




This is a Star-Nosed Mole.  Maybe the scariest of this bunch.




This is a Sun Bear.




This is a Kiwi.




These are two Bush Babies.




These are two Emperor Tamarins.




These are Narwhals.





This is a Coatimundi.




This is a most-adorable Red Panda.




When you are having a bad day, just remember- You might not be as cute as these animals, but you also are not as awkward.

Happy Saturday!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment