Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tips Please + Thank You!

This woman was working behind the counter of a cafe/ bar in Coney Island.  She just seemed so cool and happy.  Most of the time she was smiling, but I was taking photographs stealthily, because I feel very awkward about taking photographs of strangers, so I caught one her looking down. Heh heh.  I'm really not a creeper, I swear.  But, that is why there are so few photographs of people on this blog.  I'm trying to get over it, because I think that people are usually much more important than things, but such is life.  Anyways, her earrings were so nifty and edgy, and I loved how the crisp white of her tee shirt matched the crisp white of the plate rubber banded around the coffee can tip jar.  So fun.

Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA

If you like this, you should take a look at Spray Paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment