Monday, July 19, 2010

Fool

So... I know that this is not coherent with the rest of this blog.  At all.  This isn't particularly lovely... but I think it is hilarious.  This clown was performing on the boardwalk at Coney Island, and this guy walked up to him and watched him, for about five minutes.  The entire time, he just looked unbelievably confused.  He moved progressively closer to the clown, until he finally acknowledged his existence.  They made eye contact.  They both looked confused.  And, I caught it on film. 

:-D

Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA

Like this?  Take a look at The Performance to see some other (much younger) street performers.


2 comments:

  1. That was a classic misencounter, I love the way they see each other and being confused. A classic look on the other guys face but I think the love and respect each other. Nice stolen shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I loved it too. Watching this happen was just as funny as it looks.

    ReplyDelete