Thursday, July 29, 2010

Across the Pond


It feels so odd to think that I have been back from the UK for two and a half monthes now.  I was only there for four!  I started this blog to chronicle my travels there, and I had no idea that I'd still be keeping it up now.  If you check my oldest entries, they are more like a journal, telling "what I did today in London" with a smattering of some photographs to demonstrate what I had seen in images as well as words.  Then, I posted a photograph and no description.  Slowly, I've been writing more and more.  How far this has come!  Now, I really enjoy working on this blog.  Even more than that, I take at least ten photographs a day, look at other peoples work, read photography books... I feel that I'm getting better.  Which is why it is so fun for me now to go back to some of my older albums and  choose what I think are the best photographs.  They aren't the ones I would have chosen three months ago, for certain.   I hope you are enjoying this blog as much as I am. :)



Hampstead, London, England, UK

Like this?  Try out Landscape.


2 comments:

  1. ahh i wish i could be there right now; it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this was pretty gorgeous. It was right in front of one of the estates on Hampstead Heath... I can't remember the name of it. But it was gorgeous. I sat there with a friend of mine for a while blowing on dandelions and making wishes.

    Thanks for the nice comment Cassidy, I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete