Sunday, July 11, 2010

Red, for Love

This was from the same lovely day in Central Park that I took The Hike.  Everything was so green and amazing, and the sun was washing out all of my photographs like it was its job.  However, as with the previous picture, it sometimes worked out in my favour.  I like to think that this is another example of that.  These flowers were mostly huddled in a little gated off area full of gardening supplies, but some of them were peeping over the top into the clearing where I was enjoying the day.  The flowers don't quite look red in this photograph, but I promise, they were.

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

If you loved this, try taking a look at Lace.


2 comments:

  1. I love the light and the bokeh here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    By the way, I keep forgetting to mention how much I like your blog, too. I've added it to my bloglist on this page :)

    ReplyDelete