Friday, July 23, 2010

Child's Play

I was having lunch with a few friends of mine in Chinatown the other day, at a favourite restaurant of mine.  Before this time, I had only been there for dinner.  During the day, Chinatown is always full of people, and the stores spill onto the sidewalk with all of their neat merchandise.  The store next to the restaurant was no exception.  And, it was epic.  Hundreds of small stuffed animals hung on descending chains, crowding one another.  Very few of them were exactly the same, but they did seem to be at least someone organized by type and color. My inner child and outer geek flipped out, and I started cooing over the fun toys and snapping photographs of them.  This is one of my shots.

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

Think this is fun?  Take a look at Pink Is Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment