Friday, July 23, 2010

Toad

This is another shot taken at the toy store in Chinatown.  I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the store, or the exact intersection.  When I remember it or go back there, I will let you know, because frankly, it was very cool.  Anyways, I love toad, and everything to do with Mario.  When I was a kid, I didn't own any video game systems, so when I got to college, and realized that everyone seemed to have brought along their Nintendo 64 to school, a fascination with Mario Kart began.  This made me remember that, which definitely made me smile.

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

Like this?  Take a look at Shrubbery.

2 comments:

  1. that's cute! i love everything related to mario too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yay! Mario rocks my socks.

    ReplyDelete