Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mardi Gras

I feel that I must be honest... this post has almost nothing to do with Mardi Gras.  It wasn't taken on Mardi Gras- it wasn't even taken in February.  It was taken in June.  I wasn't at some party, throwing beads, drinking and eating massive amounts of donuts, I was standing on a path in the summer sunshine chillin' out.  This photograph wasn't taken in Paris, or Barcelona, or Venice or New Orleans... it was taken in Loughlin.  So, why were there Mardi Gras coloured streamers hanging from this railing?  Only the powers divine (and the event planner) know.

Loughlin, Nevada, USA

If you liked this, I'd like to suggest Courtyard.  Once again, it has nothing to do with this post, but it might go along nicely.

........

...I'd like to apologize for my lack of replying to comments.  I have been really busy, and have had my posts queued up.  I PROMISE that I will be better at responding to your comments as they come.  To say that I appreciate your feedback is a drastic understatement- so please, let me know what you think.  And I will thank you for it.  Wholeheartedly :)

3 comments: