Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Sense of History

Taken in front of the Catholic Church of St. Andrew, right across the street from City Hall.  I love how beautiful and simplistic this church is.  The colors are subtle and attractive.  Thought I've never been inside, I hope that the interior and the exterior are similar in design. Yellow and pink flowers filled the large planted areas outside of the church.  So lovely. 

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

I was just wondering, dear readers, where are you from?  I'm originally from rural Pennsylvania, moved to New York City, lived in London for a bit, and have now moved back to New York. Leave a comment and let me know :)

Like this? Take a look at Frogger.

2 comments:

  1. wow those tones are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love colours like this- right now I'm experimenting with so many things photography wise, but I'd eventually really like to work on shots with this style of subject matter. That's another reason I photograph flowers so much. Vintage and pastel are two huge inspirations of mine. I just want to get better at doing many things before I focus on just one like that :)

    ReplyDelete