Friday, February 11, 2011

Inspiration Fridays: Love of All Kinds

Valentine's Day is in three days, so I decided to do a love themed Inspiration Friday!

I've never been a huge Valentine's person.  I love watching everyone get so excited about telling people that they care, enjoying seeing men buy their ladies chocolates and flowers.  It's wonderful to notice that your friends are remembering that they care about you.  From the romantic end though, I've never been big on it.  Lately, even less so.  Though I am a hopeless romantic, as I posted last week, I'm a romantic all of the time.  My boyfriend buys me flowers and takes me out to dinner a lot, so Valentine's Day just seems like another day to me.  We're very good about letting each other know about our love, so, when it comes to a holiday like this, I'm not quite sure how to top the everyday!  We buy each other things randomly, and always are treating for dinner and things like that.  Every day is kind of our Valentine's Day-  I think that's a really, really good thing. 

In honor of my growing Etsy store, I decided to use photographs of cute and quirky items for sale on Etsy!
All of these items are actually wedding cake toppers.  I thought it was appropriate for the holiday.

 Turtle Love

 Ninja Love

Dino Love



 Mouse Love

Penguin Love



Indian Bird Love



Steampunk Robot Love



Skeleton Love



Pac Man Love

Mario Love



So much cuteness right?  
Happy Early Valentine's Day Everyone!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment