Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello there, Busy!

So my life has been a bit nuts the past few days.  I've been going to tons of auditions, meeting up with lots of friends, and doing a whole bunch of photo shoots.

Photo shoots.  They are awesome!  I am taking all kinds of photographs of really lovely people.  It's unbelievably fun.

However, it's also idiotically time consuming.  From an hour long shoot, I've been ending up with approximately 600 photographs.  Yeah.  That's ten per minute.  It's a lot.  Then, I'm going home and working on editing them, and narrowing them down.  I've been doing two shoots almost every day.  Beyond that, I've come up with a new kind of weekly feature, following some characters I've come up with.  This is pretty exciting for me as well. I was also a model in one  photoshoot, but more on that later :-D.

Anyways, once I'm done working on editing, I just haven't wanted to do anything with photographs.  So, I haven't posted on my blog the past few days.  I do ask you to forgive me for this- all of my readers (you!  yes, that is you!) are wonderful.  I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you, and I'm sorry to let you down by being so inconsistent with my posts.  Things should return to normal tomorrow or Sunday.

Thank you everyone!  Happy Travels!

~ Emily
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment