Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photographer Feature: Nick Griffith

Nick Griffith and I went to high school together, and I think he's a very good photographer, as well as a great artist in other mediums!  He's been some places that I have never seen... including Hawaii!  I'd love to go there, and maybe I will one day.  But, in the meantime, I hope that you will join me in enjoying his photographs and dreaming about how beautiful it must be.

More of Nick's work can be found on his flickr account, The Next Big Thing.

IMG_0057_1

IMG_0289

IMG_0266

IMG_0149

IMG_0262

Here are some more of Nick's awesome photos. These ones were all taken in Pearl Harbor.

IMG_0356

IMG_0353

IMG_0348

Hawaii, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. ha i like the little banners u made for each place that you made posts for... i'm doing my own honeymoon pics on my blog now.. and frankly, i can't limit myself to post lesser!

    ReplyDelete