Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hipsters on a Roof

Well, the content of this post is pretty much exactly what the title suggests.

Here are some photos.  Of hipsters... on a roof.

Where did I see these hipsters of glory?  And, how did I get an aerial shot of them on a roof?  Skill, my friends.  I learned how to fly the other day. Okay, that's a lie, obviously.  But, I really did shoot them from above.  I was on a bridge.  The Manhattan Bridge, to be exact.  This man and woman were on a rooftop below, on the Brooklyn side.  There were a few shockingly warm days in the middle of this week, and I decided to take advantage of my thursday by actually walking home from Manhattan.  Yes, this is an insanely long walk, and yes, I did bail once I got to the Atlantic-Pacific Station, about a half an hour away from my apartment.  However, I did make it over the bridge.  It was beautiful... but, more about that in tomorrow's post!

Seriously, though.  Check out this guy's glasses!  Both pairs...


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment