Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Au Bon Pandemonium

So, that day of the crazy snowfall, Danny and I found solace in the Au Bon Pain right on Union Square.

My boots had broken earlier in the day, and I was wearing ones that weren't waterproof.  In an attempt to combat this, I had the brilliant idea to wear thick athletic socks under my boots.  This backfired in my face when I stepped in a giant puddle, and the socks immediately soaked up water.  My feet were freezing.  It seemed like an appropriate time for a snack and a warm coffee.

I had been taking photographs outside before we decided to hideaway... if you look at yesterday's post, you can see some of them.  I was still in the mood to take photographs, so I decided to experiment with some of the special effect settings on the digital camera I had with me.  Here is the result.


Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures; they are always so lovely to look at. And the different settings make for such interesting pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete