Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Union Square Snowfall

Yay!  More snowy photographs from the days of the snowpocalypse!


The snow was so pretty and awesome... but this was also the day my boots died, and I had to wear ones that weren't waterproof!  After these photographs were taken, Danny and I hid in an Au Bon Pain for like an hour and a half to warm up, dry off, and caffeinate.  More on that tomorrow :)

A few notes:  

First off, there's a poll in the sidebar!  If you have a moment, I'd love to hear your opinion.  Knowing what you think helps me make this site better.

Secondly, a blog I adore and have been reading for like a year, Valentine, now features my link in her sidebar!  She's an excellent photographer and very stylish, lovely person.  I really appreciate her doing this for me, and I didn't even ask!

Third(ly?), a cool lady I went to high school with, Lisa Shen, is a photographer.  She's an actual professional one.  I'd like to share her website link.  http://lisashen.com.

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment