Monday, February 7, 2011

Back on Track

Back to Positivity. (I've been a bit negative lately it seems...)


Back to Good Health. (I've been sick...)

Back to Loveliness. (Hard to dress yourself up when you're sick...)


Back to Auditioning. (Hard to audition when you growl instead of talk...)


Back to Waking Up at a Normal Time. (Yeah... this just hasn't been happening...)


Back to Not Traveling. (Nothing is planned now!  I can stay home!)


Back to Lack of Sarcasm. (Apparently I've been a bit sarcastic lately too...)


Back to School.  (Well, not taking classes, but I am volunteering at my old school!)


Back to Life. (After being sick for a week it's easy to feel a bit dead...)


Back to Disney!  (Not really... I wish...)

Back to Travel and Toile. (It is what it is.  I like it.  You like it.  That's all that matters...)



All photographs were taken in The Magic Kingdom, mostly during the Block Party Bash Parade.


Walt Disney World, Florida, USA


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment