Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trying Not to Get the Munchies

So, if you've been reading my posts lately, you'll know that I am embarking on a lifestyle change (diet).  This lifestyle change (diet) has been going pretty well thus far.  I haven't been exercising enough, true, but I've been eating well (dieting).  
I've been eating lots of yummy vegetables, beans, eggs, fruits and such (diet foods).  I haven't even been eating lean meat, I've been getting my proteins from other sources (diet foods).  
Honestly, I haven't even really been craving dessert foods (lies).  Okay, it's a lie.  When I don't see them, I'm not too excited about them, and I don't crave them.  But, when I see them, I really want them.  

Like this:

om nom nom nom...


No!  I must eat vegetables!  (With the occassional little indulgence on the side...)

You can follow my lifestyle change (diet) progess here:

In other news, here's a nice photo of Danny I took while in that glorious pastry shop in Little Havana (where I indulged in a glorious guava turnover).


Miami, Florida, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment