Tuesday, January 25, 2011

O Canada- Oh, Hi!

No, we didn't really go to Canada.
(I was there once)
But we DID go to the Canada Pavilion in Epcot!


 While at this pavilion, we took silly photographs wearing totem pole style masks.  Because, well, that's just the kind of thing we do, like the mature adults we are.


You know, when I started this post, I thought that I had taken a lot more photographs in Epcot Canada, but it seems that I only took three.  However, I am way too invested in this now to turn back, so please, enjoy the third and last (and not paticularly good) photograph of faux Canada.  Hopefully I'll go back to the real one soon!


  Last time I was there, I spent a day in Whistler, and less than a day in Vancouver.  It's amazing just how much there still is to see of that country... and it's right next door.  The next place I want to go is Montreal- but not until I get better at French!  And, seeing as I have made no strides towards that goal whatsoever in the past nine monthes or so, that's probably a bit off.  Well, maybe I'll get off of my arse on that and a lot of other things and accomplish some of these goals I keep setting for myself. 

Actually, I've been doing rather well at accomplishing these goals the past few days.  Before that I was slacking and getting  a bit depressed about my lack of doing, but it's getting better.  I've been sticking to my healthy diet, and though I haven't been tracking it as carefully as I should, have been very careful.  My results have been amazing- I lost four pounds in the first week, which is far more than I could have possibly expected.  I can actually tell that I'm thinner.  I've been doing yoga- I did some this morning, as a matter of fact.  I've been going to auditions, I've been reading books, and I've been allowing myself to have some relaxation time.  All's well in the world. 

Walt Disney World, Florida, USA

Just a note:  all photographs of me are generally taken by Daniel Garrison.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are so cool! Great blog lady!! xxxx

    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I'm glad you like it so much.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete