Saturday, January 29, 2011

Marie



My little sister loves The Aristocats, and Marie was always her favourite.  It kind of makes sense, she's a bit like Marie in a lot of ways- the pretty girly girl who still has a love and willingness for adventure.  I mean, she's not really little any more, she's seventeen, but she's younger than I am so I can still call her my little sister.


When I saw Marie, I didn't especially want a photograph with her, but I wanted to be able to show Julianna.  So, I asked her to wave at the camera for me.  With the lovely poster background, I was quite pleased with how adorable the shots were.  Not grand photographs by any means, but they serve their purpose well, which is all that I could ask for.

Walt Disney World, Florida, USA

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment