Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seeking Sunlight

The past few days I have been trying to not be on the computer as much- it's amazing how technology so easily allows us to forget "real life."  Getting sucked into the world of the virtual is surprisingly easy.  Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Email, Etsy, Computer games... they can just slurp your life away if you aren't careful.  And my queued blog posts haven't been posting, so there isn't even a great post here to show my efforts! Ah well, you all get this lovely one instead.  

 
There's a big bright beautiful world out there, and it's so easy to sit and stare at a screen instead of the sunlight. Even though it's freezing here, it's still sunny out most of the time.  In Florida, it was sunny and warm... I want to go back!  Get me away from this frigid land!  (Just kidding.  I love it here.  It's just cold).


So, in celebration of the day here in New York City that started out at 1 degree Farenheit, enjoy some more of my summery Florida photographs.


Haha, just wait til I get to the Disney World stuff!  (It's coming soon).


Also coming soon: more photographer features and more shop updates!!

Here now:  A new little thing on the bottom. 
You can tell me if you like a post, love it, or want me to sell the photographs from it!
Nifty, huh?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment